- 4 cups mixed salad greens (Baby Spinach, Kale Green, Kale Black, Red Paksoi, Bulls Blood, Green Batavia, Iceberg, Mesclum, Mizuna, Red Batavia, Red Chard, Rocket Leaves)
- 2 artichoke heart cooked
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens, onion, and artichoke hearts.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Pour enough dressing over salad to coat, and toss well. Sprinkle with grated cheese, and serve.
- Recipe Courtesy of All Recipes