Our Terms and Conditions are as Follows:
- Peregrine Foods provides FREE home delivery. As per our delivery policy, we do not deliver on the same day that the order has been placed. We deliver on all seven days of the week.
- All products are delivered to your doorstep. Please keep cash handy in the case of “cash on delivery”. Please note that some products which cannot be delivered the next day, due to shortage, will be delivered at latest within a week.
- In case of payment via our cashless options, please be available to collect the products on time of delivery. Our delivery person will be in touch with you prior to delivery in order to keep things running smooth. Re-delivery of products will not be carried out by us. You will be charged additionally for asking our delivery partner to redeliver due to unavailability.
- After placing an order, an agreement is reached between the customer and Peregrine Foods. The goods are subject to availability and the customer will be made aware of this.
Delivery failure could be subject to:
‐ Customer not available at the premises
‐ Information entered in the order is incorrect
- In case of unavoidable circumstances such as: heavy rains, flood, earthquake, or Bandh, Peregrine Foods reserves right to reschedule the delivery to later date. In such situation, we'll call and confirm rescheduled delivery.
- You may rest assured we have taken great care to ensure your goods arrive in best condition. Our packaging standard has been carefully designed to maintain a temperature within the chill-pack of less than 8℃ for 24 hours which is double the time your chill-pack should spend in transit. For Frozen products the temperature would be -21℃ for 24 hours using Dry Ice. All the packaging is food safe and we take the upmost care in maintaining the safety of our food.
- If the customer refuses a delivery for whatever reason, the parcel is automatically returned to the Supplier and a return delivery charge is applied to the Buyer.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice and you agree to be bound by such changes. Those changes shall be posted on the website.
Cancellation Policy: We understand that plans can change and we want to have a liberal cancellation policy which can accommodate mistakes and errors. Cancellation will be considered only if requested within 1 hour of order placement. However, there won't be any cancellation if order is in Process state. This can be done by email us at email@example.com with your order number in the Subject Line.
Because of the nature of some of our produce and limited supply, it is possible that from time to time, we may be unable to fulfill some orders. If your order cannot be fulfilled, we will let you know as quickly as possible and offer alternative produce or cancellation at your discretion. In the event of us having to cancel, we will make an immediate and full refund of any amount paid.
While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information. We will endeavor to notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
- Most of our products are given the utmost care in terms of maintaining the ideal temperature and conditions for the product. We advise that customers stick to the guidelines provided to store the products. We will not be liable for any damage due to improper storage or due to mishandling of our products after delivery.
- We advice our customers to visit the FAQ page to get further information about how to handle the products which we sell.
- In the case where the product in damaged on delivery, the customer is allowed to return the same at time of delivery. The delivery team will take a picture of the product and send it to our customer service team in order to improve our services.
- Refunds are not applicable for products post delivery. Due to the perishable nature of our products we do offer any refunds after our delivery team has left your premises.
- Once the refund is approved it may take 2 working days to initiate the refund request and you will receive a refund confirmation message/mail within that period. Please note in refund cases, the concerned bank may take 4-7 working days to post a credit to your account.
Price and Payment:
- The price of the Goods and/or Services shall be that stipulated on the Website. The price is inclusive of GST.
- The total purchase price, including GST and delivery charges, will be displayed in the Buyer's shopping cart prior to confirming the order.
- Payment of the price plus GST and delivery charges, if applicable, must be made at the point of ordering or after receiving the goods in case cash on delivery option has been chosen.
- In terms of products ordered in advance payment of the price plus VAT and delivery charges, must be made at the point of ordering although orders will not be delivered until the agreed specified date.
- Where applicable, if any payment is not paid on time or any payment is rejected or refused, the amount owing will be treated as overdue and the Supplier will be entitled immediately to cease or suspend the provision of any Service or further deliveries of Goods until payment has been received.
Every time you log on to our website your IP (Internet Protocol) address registers on our servers. Your IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to you. We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., automatically recording e-mail addresses of visitors). Nor do we use it for any purpose other than to help us monitor traffic on our website, or (in case of criminal activity or misuse of our information) to cooperate with law enforcement.
When someone visits www.peregrinefoods.com we log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We use Google Analytics and these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
For the financial transactions by credit card Peregrine Foods uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “PayU” and the credit card details are ‘not stored’ with Peregrine Foods, instead the information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard.